IMPORTANT DATES:

IMPORTANT DATES:

Monday, November 15, 2010

3-TALK meeting

Tuesday, November 16th
7:00pm
Waimānalo Public Library

District 3’s City Council Member, Ikaika Anderson, will be holding his 3-TALK meeting.  These meetings allow anyone to personally ask questions, comment, voice concerns, etc. to our own City Council Member.  Our community needs to continue to raise questions and concerns to Ikaika about Target!!!

Although Target may not be building their store in Waimānalo, it is important that Waimānalo community members be involved.  This store could possibly affect the current traffic thru Waimānalo, as Hawaii Kai/Koko Head area community would, possibly, drive thru Waimānalo to get to this big box store.  This problem could greatly affect access for Waimānalo residences commuting to and from Kailua town.

1 comment:

  1. This is just the beginning, before Mitch evicted myself and many other small business in Kailus he told me, to my face, that he was going "to turn Our Kailua Town, into one exactly like San Diego!" This was in 2004. NO one would believe me then, however, I'm glad someone is stepping up now! I really miss the old Kailua, riding horse's down Kailua Rd. and catching squid left of the Boatramp, throwing it on the fire right there, and eating raw squid for those who were not as Hauoli and new to the islands as myself. Clean crystal clear water and Aloha! What I miss the most, the beautiful local people of Kailua, who shared the real meaning of Aloha with me. At least I was fortunate enough to experience a taste of the real, raw, truely beautiful land, ocean and spirit of Hawaiian Aloha. But hey, your kids can go to Target, and swim in sewer water! Mitch is just getting started, wake up Kailua!

    ReplyDelete